When booking a house, a contract is concluded with the buyer, followed by a prepayment of 3,000 euros to confirm interest in the purchase. The booking period is up to 2 weeks.
2. Purchase and sale agreement
A notarial contract of sale is concluded with the buyer in accordance with mandatory legal norms with a detailed description of the rights and obligations of the parties. The signing of the contract is preceded by the payment by the buyer of 20% of the total amount of the purchase and sale.
3. Property law (In Rem) contract
When the apartment is ready and accepted by the buyer, he notarially enters into a property contract, according to which the ownership of the apartment completely passes to the buyer. A prerequisite for the transfer of rights is the payment of the remaining 80%.
P.S. All images are placed for advertising purposes and may contain inaccuracies.
The price of the apartment includes:
- interior decoration according to the selected package (‘Paris’, ‘London’)
- 2 free parking spaces
- kitchen furniture from the company Kraus Köögid in the amount of 5000 euros
- connection to sewerage and water supply
- connection to the power grid
- ready to connect to the telephone network and cable TV
- willingness to join a security company
The sale price of the property does not include
- notary fees or state duty (paid by the Buyer)
- connection fee to the communication service, security company and cable TV
- furniture (in bathrooms, children’s rooms, bedrooms, etc.)
- suspended ceiling lamps
- fireplace, chimney
KRAUSS kinnisvara OÜ
tel: +372 56855814